Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Disappearing Soap

I believe I have mentioned how bars of soap seem to disappear in our house.  Well, mainly in the kids shower.  Here's more proof in case you don't believe me.  And, while we're at it, HERE, HERE and HERE.  Wow, I write about soap a lot.

I keep supplying bars of soap for the kids bathroom only to find them completely gone in a day or two.  That's usually with just one person taking a shower.  That same person will take a shower if there isn't any soap (or shampoo/conditioner).  He(1) (yes, it's a "he") also takes the LONGEST showers.  I'm sure if you looked up LONGEST shower in The Guinness Book of World Records that you will find "him."

The other he(2) always points out the missing soap in the shower.  He(2) then asks how he(1) takes a shower without using soap.

Not sure I have an answer for that one.

We went away for a few days and I took the soap from the hotel.  I figured they were going to throw it out and we can always use soap in the kids bathroom.  I think I brought home 3 bars of soap.*

*they didn't last very long

No comments:

Post a Comment