Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It's the most wonderful time of the year
With the kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you "Be of good cheer"
It's the most wonderful time of the year
It's the hap-happiest season of all
Yes, it's that time of year again.  Back to school!  The time where the kids go back to school and I have a few moments of sanity.  Just a few moments,  because then I have to try and get the house in some sort of order before they return home.  I also need to plan on some time to just sit and enjoy the quiet. 
It was a LONG HOT summer and I'm going to need every minute of that 6 1/2 hours.  I earned it!
When Staples made this commercial years ago, it became my favorite.  This is how you can picture me dancing through the stores (and the house).
Bella doesn't like when I sing this song.  Well, she did, until she realized that it was referring to her (and her brothers) going back to school. 
Bella will be full time this year.  It will be quite strange not having a child home all day (or half the day) with me. 
I wonder how much trouble I can get into in 6 1/2 hours?
Hmmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment