Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day

I guess it's my time to really embarrass my kids.  Well, they don't read this blog, so, I guess it doesn't matter.
Here are their first day of school pictures for 2012.  Yes, they started early this year.  That means they get out earlier in May.  Scary.  Let's not think about that now.
Nick ready to start his Sophomore year
bright and early at 6:30am
I think they should let the highschoolers sleep in a little

Alex ready to start 7th grade

Bella ready for 1st grade (and a full school day)
Newton blinked in this picture

See you later, Mom!
(sniff, sniff)

This is my first year without someone hanging on me the entire day.  I got a little teary eyed at school when Bella entered her classroom.  Of course I saw her a half hour later when I went in to help the class with their school supplies (and got several hugs from her).

the bracelet I wore all day
Bella made this for me a long time ago

My day was interesting.  Helped with school supplies for 1st graders for a couple hours.  Came home and RT and I cleaned the basement carpet.  I got some filing and paperwork done and then the day was over. 
I have lots of projects that I want to get done. 
And lots of (uninterrupted) time.

No comments:

Post a Comment