Sunday, August 19, 2012

Busy Days

 It's nice having the kids back in school.  I can actually get something done.  I can clean and it stays clean (at least until the kids get home). 
Today RT and I were doing some chores around the house.  RT was practicing his breaking and entering skills for his future life of crime (he was removing some broken glass from a window that apparently no one knows how it broke).  All was going well until he broke the window going into the house.  (double pane window, only one was broken)
I attempted to clean Alex's bed room (a major undertaking).  His room needs to be painted.  He still has the baby border up in his room.  He used to be our neat, organized child.  Not exactly sure what happened.  I did some clean up, removing of books that should be passed down, clothing that doesn't fit, etc.  Barely scraped the surface.  Alex came in and said it looks great and that he's going to keep it that way.  (I'll believe that when I see it) (and, I'm not even done) 
RT was out organizing the garage a bit.  I went out to ask him something when a metal shelf twisted and dumped everything that was on it.  (he wasn't having a good day today)
Hope tomorrow is as productive as today.
And hope nothing breaks or gets damaged in the process.