Thursday, May 28, 2020

Quarantine Day 76

Honestly, it feels more like Day 763.

The good news for the week?  Bella has finished 8th grade.  It's official!  The ceremony was virtual, short and sweet.  We did get dressed up to take pictures.  It did seem anti climactic since we could not go anywhere to celebrate or even be around family and friends.  Now that school is over, the world is at her feet!  She can do whatever she wants....as long as she social distances herself from others and, well, stays inside since everything here is still CLOSED!

As I stated in my last post, all of the children  sunflowers were planted.  They are doing great and send their love.

I talked about my wonderful surprise last week.  Nick's visit.  Before he left Illinois, he helped me spread some mulch in the front yard.  I sent him to the grocery store while he was here.  When he returned home he told me that he would not step into any more stores while here in Illinois (because of the mask law).  He was quite happy to go back home.

I finished the huge mulch pile that we had in our driveway and was promised that we wouldn't get more until July.  I exhausted my three secret helpers in the process and ended up completing the job myself.   I found out that RT spoke with a neighbor and we will be getting more mulch in a couple of days.  With all of the mulch tossing I have to say that my arms are looking pretty....pretty....good.  Yes that was a "Curb" reference.

I just finished watching "Waco" on Netflix and it has sparked my obsession with religious groups/cults.  This viewing has lead to me reading and watching everything I can to try and figure out David Koresh.

I accidentally volunteered my mulching services to a neighbor.  I think this quarantine is affecting my brain and ability to think.  I might have a new career on my hands, folks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment