Thursday, May 14, 2020

Quarantine Day 62

Bella has been practicing her Barack Obama impersonation.  At any point during the day you can hear her say, "Good Morning, I'm Barack Obama."  I asked her to put her dishes in the dishwasher and she said, "Would you yell at Barack Obama for not putting his dishes in the dishwasher?"  I said that I didn't care that he was president at one time and would definitely make him pick up his dishes.

In breaking news, Alex actually cleaned the bathroom floor.

In other news,

RT has switched careers for awhile and has launched his vegetable garden fence making business.  His first order was for fences around two gardens.  Those little rabbits don't know what they are up against this growing season!  Better place your orders soon.  I'm sure he will book up fast!

Again, I'm still home.
I'm still walking (as far as I can).
I'm still baking.
And, most importantly,
I haven't killed anyone......yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment