Monday, May 11, 2020

New Facebook Friend

During one of our free quarantine moments, where we actually talk and communicate, I asked RT, "Guess who friended me on Facebook?"

I thought this would be an easy answer for him.  I figured that he would mention a few people at first, and then eventually figure it out.  Instead, he replied, "Elon Musk?"

Me:  Yea, you're right!  Me and Elon.  I thought we were doing well at hiding our relationship from you.  We're getting pretty close.  You better watch out!  Why would you think Elon Musk would friend me on Facebook?  I don't know him!  We've never even met!

RT:  I don't know.  How about Marty?

Me:  (laughing) Who is Marty?  I don't know anyone by the name Marty.

RT:  Nooma?

Me:  Nooma?

Apparently I lead a secret life and like to party with Nooma and Marty.  For the record, I do not know anyone named Nooma or Marty.  I'm sure they are great people and I am willing to accept their friend request if asked.  I would even enjoy partying with them, if they asked.

I finally had to tell him that one of my coworkers friended me.  I've talked about this person quite a bit and figured he would have guessed right away. 

Oh well. 

I better get going. I have to get ready.  I don't want to be late for my date with Elon.

No comments:

Post a Comment