Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My Weird Dog

Bella decided that she will feed Pippen from now on.  Unfortunately, she likes to sleep in every morning and Pippen likes to eat an early breakfast.

The first day she decided to feed him, I had to go to work.  Pippen looked a little nervous because he wasn't fed before I left for work.  I'm not sure why he felt this way.  He usually eats a bite or two then walks away.

When I got home, Bella told me that Pippen didn't eat until 11:00AM.  I immediately thought it was because she slept in and forgot about her duties.  I even felt sorry for the dog.  I was then informed that Pippen refused to eat.  He wanted to go out on the deck.  Bella put the food out on the deck so he could eat outside.  Pippen wouldn't touch it, so, Bella put the dish right in front of him (he was laying down).  Pippen then gobbled up his food.

So, now he wants to go out to eat and be served his meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment