Friday, May 25, 2018

How to use a Chip Clip

Believe it or not, there are some people in this world that do not know how to use a chip clip!  I should know because I live with them.

I can't tell you the number of times I have found bags that are kept closed with a chip clip, but, the clip wasn't doing anything at all.  The bag is folded over and the clip is just attached to the side of the bag.

The guilty parties are the same ones that complain that the chips are stale.  Well, if you put the clip on correctly, they wouldn't be stale!

I thought I would put together some easy instructions for those that are chip clip impaired.

1.  Find an open bag of chips.

2.  Fold over the opening on the bag of chips several times.  Make sure that it's a tight fold over and not a loose one.

3.  Take chip clip and secure it onto the folded over area of the bag.

4.  Make sure that air can not enter the bag while the clip is attached.

5.  If air can enter, please go back to step #2.

6.  If air can not enter, put bag (with chip clip attached) into pantry/cupboard.

I'm hoping this will solve any and all Chip Clip problems in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment