Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Vacation and RT's Napkin Stash

I know I have told you about RT's napkin hoarding stash.  He keeps quite a few napkins in the center console of his car.  Whenever he goes somewhere, he grabs a couple more...just in case.  The stash in his car has grown so much that there are a ton of napkins in the back seat, some in the trunk and a few on the passenger seat.

I think he focuses on making sure he has a good napkin stash.  For what?  I'm not sure.  Maybe the apocalypse?

During our vacation, we used quite a few napkins in the car, on hikes and some of our outings.  Even thought we used quite a few during this time, there are still plenty of napkins left.  In fact, it doesn't even look like we used any at all!

I'm sure now that we are back, RT is back to his old ways and is saving more napkins for our next trip or outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment