Friday, July 28, 2017

Laundry - Vacation Edition

Every time we go on vacation, RT volunteers to do laundry.  Now, when I pack for vacation, I always make sure I have enough clothes to last me during my stay.  We don't take extremely long vacations, so, it's pretty easy to pack enough clothes in your bag to bring along.  I make sure all clothes are clean before we leave (who wants to come home after vacation to huge piles of laundry that have been sitting there for a week?).  And, while on vacation, who wants to sit around and do load after load of laundry?

Apparently, my husband.

At least once during every vacation, RT volunteers himself to do laundry.  It's a little weird.  We have only been away for two or three days, how much laundry will we have?  And, why don't we just wear the clean clothes that we packed?  I would rather return with a bag full of dirty clothes and lots of fun memories than a bag of clean clothes and memories of the laundry mat.

But, alas, RT is willing to sacrifice his valuable vacation time to sit and do laundry for everyone.

This makes me think I should pack less clothes so I will be grateful for someone doing laundry.  Or maybe, I should pack more clothes and change my outfit several times a day so I can make sure RT has enough laundry to do.

Either way, he's available for rent.  Let me know times, dates and destinations and we can set you up with your own personal travel launderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment