Thursday, July 20, 2017

"Everything Smells like a Fart"

Another one of RT's famous quotes.  It goes along with, "The whole town smells like a fart."

We stayed one night in a town in Colorado.  We stayed in this town the last time we visited Colorado, so, I remembered that after dinner, there was an awful odor in the town.  This time, when we went to eat dinner, RT and Bella wanted to sit outside and I had to put my food down and make everyone eat indoors.  When we sat at the table, I explained my reason, and they agreed that I made the right decision.

After dinner, we walked around the festival that was in front of the restaurant.  We then walked a little and ended up inside a store.  When leaving the store, Bella turned to me and made a face.  I thought someone must have changed a dirty diaper and put it into the garbage in front of the store.  Unfortunately, that smell carried its way through the town and followed us to our car.  We made it safely to our room (that, luckily, did not have that smell) and then RT made his comments.

I'm not sure how people live here with that smell.  Maybe you get used to it after awhile?

On our drive back home, we were debating on where to stay.  Bella said, "I'll stay anywhere except Fort Morgan."

Guess where we ended up staying?

I believe it will probably be our last visit there.  We experienced a "high volume" of smell 
(in other words, I almost threw up) the morning that we left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment