Monday, July 17, 2017

My Weird Dog

Pippen has taken to sleeping in our room.  At first he would barge in at midnight (or later).  By barge in, I mean, he opens the door using his nose and he isn't quiet about it and leaves our door wide open so we can hear when the kids get up in the middle of the night.  Now, he comes into our room as we are getting into bed.

I put a small carpet on RT's side of the bed.  Normally, he sleeps on my side (on the floor).  Since the placement of the new carpet, he has made his way to RT's side.

We are leaving on vacation soon and I'm wondering where he will sleep.  He's used to sleeping with us in our room.  I warned the boys that they might have a nightly visitor, especially if there is a thunderstorm.

We shall see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment