Friday, July 21, 2017

Short Sheeted

It never fails.  When I make the bed, it's all nice.  Our sheets aren't too tight.  Everything fits just right and won't come loose.  The minute RT lays on the sheets, they start to come up on his side of the bed.  Sometimes it's so bad that even the mattress cover comes up with it.

I have no idea what he does that makes this happen.  I sleep in the same bed and this never happens to me.

On vacation, in one of the hotels, RT was laying in bed and I could see that the sheets were starting to come up.  All of a sudden, RT gets up, pulls the covers off and is trying to fix the sheet.  Once he gets a corner down, another corner pops up.  Of course, Bella and I  couldn't stop laughing  found this quite amusing.

RT did finally secure all four sides (with my help).  By morning the sides were all up and ready to swallow him up.

I might have to invest in some type of clips that go underneath the matters and clip onto the sheets.

Or, just let the sheets swallow him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment