Monday, October 3, 2016

There's a new kid on Pinterest

I'm sure you have heard of Pinterest.  If not, it's a place to "pin" all thinks (items, articles, sayings, recipes, crafts, etc.) that you find interesting onto a board.  You can have as many boards as you want and millions of "pins."  It's fun to go and look to get ideas.  It can also be a HUGE time suck (good bye two hours of my life that I will never get back.)

The other night, RT was on his phone.  He told me that he was downloading Pinterest.

Yea.
RT.
On Pinterest.
Strange, right?

He said that he wants to get some ideas on a desk to make for the office.  I'm sure that's what everyone says when they first sign on to Pinterest.  9,326 hours later......they have 1000 boards and 4,000,000 pins.

We shall see if this "desk" ever materializes.

No comments:

Post a Comment