Monday, October 10, 2016

The Long Toenail

I was walking past Bella, when she accidentally kicked me in the leg.  Her talon toenail left a huge gash scratch in my leg.  I told her that she should probably trim those claws before she does some serious damage to someone (mainly me).

A couple weeks later, and she was trying to get her sock off her foot after dance class.  It was stuck on her long toenail.  She said, " I should probably cut my toenails."

Later, at home, (she still hasn't cut her nails) she asks me to do her nails.  I looked at her toes and said that they were in desperate need of a pedicure.  Well, at least a good trimming.  I looked at RT and asked him if he has that problem where his big toenail grows REALLY REALLY long.  Maybe it's hereditary?  He said, "No."   He also said he would do a little research and find out if there is a long toenail gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment