Thursday, April 30, 2015

Monthly Random Acts of Kindness - April

Here I am again with an update on my goal for the year.  My monthly Random Acts of Kindness.

As I said in my January post, it's pretty easy to reach a goal of one random act of kindness a month.  Especially if you look at all of the little things that you do.  This is a summary of some of the kind things that I have done this month.

Let person get ahead of me in line
Gave a quarter to someone so they could get a grocery cart
Hold door open for someone
Donated fleece blanket to shelter
Helped someone locate the nearest Home Depot (while at the dry cleaners)*
Helped a neighbor figure out home security needs
Sent out a few cards (happy mail) for National Card and Letter Writing Month

*I must look like I'm a wealth of information or something

How did your list for Random Acts of Kindness look this month?

Looking for ideas for Random Acts of Kindness?  Check out this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment