Saturday, April 25, 2015

Chubby Ring Finger

I'm back on my daily walk schedule.  I've been watching what I eat, and I feel like I'm losing weight.  My clothes are a little looser and I feel great.  All is good, except my ring finger.  Yes, I think my weight loss everywhere else on my body seems to have moved over to my ring finger.

I took my wedding ring off to clean it and forgot to put it back on.  My ring was off for a couple of weeks.  One day, I remembered to put my ring on and found it difficult to get over my knuckle.  I did what I thought would be OK (I shoved the ring onto my finger.)  Big mistake!  My finger swelled.  I didn't think it could get any chubbier, but it did!  I figured the swelling would go down and I could get on with my life.  As I lay in bed that night, I could feel the circulation being cut off to my finger.  In the morning I decided the ring had to come off, so I pried my ring off my finger.

I have been ring less for awhile now.  Wondering if my finger will ever drop the excess weight so my ring can be worn (comfortably).

If you have any exercises or weight loss programs for fingers, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment