Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's time

Two weeks of winter break with no fighting. Throw in a snow day and they handled it well. Toss in an extra snow day and all h*** breaks loose. 
It started after lunch. Nick was taking a shower and Bella HAD to get into the bathroom to brush her teeth.  Never mind that she had all day to brush them. She had to do it now and she can't wait for him to finish his shower. 
Alex made fun of her which then started another battle in his room. Nick gets out of the shower and continues his fight with Bella. I said, I'm not responsible for anyone getting hurt and I don't want anyone to come crying to me. 
I was fed up with the noise and fighting and decided to sneak out of the house to get some peace.  I was busted while putting on my coat and boots. 
"Where are you going?"
"I'm running away. As far away from here as I can."
Thinking it over, and not figuring it all out, the reply:
"Sounds like fun. Can we come with you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment