Friday, January 24, 2014

Close the door!

I was standing in my kitchen wondering why certain areas on the floor were colder than other areas.  The colder areas were towards the center of the house.  If they were near a wall or a door, I could understand.  I thought maybe someone opened a window.  If you have been following along and have read about my family (especially my children) you could see how something like that could happen.  I can hear it now..."I know it's below zero outside, but I was so hot so I opened up a window."

Our furnace was working, which was a good sign.  I walked towards the stairs and felt a nice breeze.  Yes.  Someone left the front door open.

I texted that "someone" (Nick) and let him know.

"You left the front door open.  It's healthy to get fresh air but not when the temperature is below zero."

No comments:

Post a Comment