Monday, January 27, 2014

Day one of no school due to the cold weather

Nothing like telling the kids they have to keep quiet. 

RT had to be on the phone for an hour and needed it to be quiet.  A tough thing to ask when school was cancelled due to the extreme cold weather.

No school.  Too cold to go outside.  Stuck inside the house with a limited number of things to do and all day to do them.  They can talk but can't scream and yell.  That means fighting is taken out of the list of "things to do" today. 

I have to say it was quite entertaining watching them.  And by them, I mean Alex and Bella.  Nick ran and hid in his room. 

I could see that Alex and Bella were about to explode at each other and were trying so hard to hold it all back. 

I'm quite thankful.  This provided me with an hour of entertainment on this cold, cold day.

Once RT finished his call, all **** broke loose.  

So, I guess I could say, things are back to normal now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment