Monday, December 30, 2013

And, how is your day going?

On the days that I work, during lunch, I text RT. I tell him how the day is going for me (if it has been busy, who I'm working with, funny things that happen).  I always ask him how his day is going. 

Some days he texts me right back. Others, I get the text when I'm heading home for the day. 

Today at lunch i texted RT to let him know that it was real slow. I didn't hear back from him. 
 
I imagined RT and the kids having a great time. Sledding (no matter that it was 3F outside) then heading back home for hot chocolate. Talking and laughing about all of the fun they were having. 

When I left for the day, I started my car and waited a few minutes for it to warm up. I decided to look at my phone and see if RT ever had the chance during his fun-filled day to text me back. 

I was happy to see a text from him. It said, 

"The kids are driving me nuts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment