Monday, February 6, 2012

Personal Chaueffer

So, I went to visit my mom.  It's about a 25-40 minute drive (depends on the traffic).  Nick decided he wanted to drive (he needs 50 hours of practice).  I was sitting in the passenger seat thinking how wonderful this is going to be for me.  A personal chaueffer to take me anywhere I want to go.  He isn't bad of a driver.   He had his first expressway driving with me (and my hair didn't turn gray).  He was upset that I was gripping the door handle and asking him to brake.  I mean, I like meeting new people, don't get me wrong.  I just don't particularly like being in the back seat of the car in front of us when he decides to hit the brakes.  



He got a total of an hour of driving time.  And lunch.  Not bad. 

Now I have to plan my errands for the next 10 months.  This is going to work out quite nicely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment