Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bag

Well, I think I learned a very important lesson today and thought I would share it with you.  It's the importance of a bag. 

Bags are used for a number of things.  Carrying books, food, clothing, personal belongings.  Some bags are not necessary, but are used anyway.  Some of us bring our own bag when needed.  There are times, tho, when a bag is necessary.  Say, for example, in your vacuum cleaner.  That is a place that you need a bag (unless, of course, it is a bagless vacuum cleaner).  You wouldn't want to have all of that dust, hair, dirt that you vacuumed up inside your vacuum, would you?

Maybe I should just stop there.  I think you know where I am heading with this one.  Why bother continuing, when we all know that you would not forget to put a bag in a vacuum cleaner that requires a bag.  Never!  Who does such a thing?  Think of the mess!  What kind of brainless person would do something like that?  HA!

Well, I did not forget to put the bag in my vacuum cleaner.  Apparently, it did not attach inside the vacuum cleaner.  Imagine my surprise today when I went to empty the bag and found that there was no bag!  Just a bunch of dust and hair and dirt inside the bag.  Loose, dusty, gross.  It wasn't a pretty sight. 

I, of course, have some pictures for you (I didn't want you to miss out on all of my fun this afternoon).  I did clean it out and found the bag, new and unused, at the bottom.  (I was saving it for a rainy day)  








Yea, I'm pretty grossed out.  Not much more to say on this one except, don't forget the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment