Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Big Toe

Bella had a tough day today.  She was trying to move the weights from the weight bench, the ones that Alex left strewn all over the basement.  The same ones that I almost tripped on working out this morning.  She picked one up (we aren't sure what size) and accidentally dropped it on her big toe.  She walked up the stairs crying to tell me.  She wasn't crying that hard, but, it sure didn't look that good.

She laid on the couch as I iced it.  I think the pain was setting in.  I served her lunch.  The entire time she kept saying, "He should have cleaned that up!  It wouldn't have happened if he just cleaned it up!"  I told her that's why I always say to put things away when you are done using them. 

She was a trooper (the kid is tough) and went to school (insisted on taking the bus).  I wrapped the toe as best I could, to cushion it.  She came home limping a lot more, and, of course freaked when she saw that her toe was bleeding. 

She took it easy the rest of the evening.

Sorry, not my usual funny posting.  Worried about my little baby.  I know she will be alright.  I just don't like seeing her hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment