Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Purse

 I have some exciting news.   I found two more purses!  

If you are new, just search purse on my blog and you will find millions  many posts on my purse problems. 

You would think that with all of the new purses that I have found I should have a closet full of purses.  Unfortunately, I had to say good bye to a very well-loved purse over the weekend.  It was one of my favorite purses, maybe we can all have a moment of silence to honor my purse?

My search for the perfect purse is an everyday occurrence.  I always check out the purses in a store.  I never know what I might find.  And, well, if I do find one, I can't just purchase it.  I have to go home and obsess  think about it for days  weeks  months  awhile.  Sometimes I go back to the store and visit the purse.  You know,  date the purse before marrying making a purchase.

Keep the prayers coming.  I'm always on the lookout for a new purse and can use all the positive vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment