Friday, March 5, 2021

My Ice Scraper

 You are probably wondering why I mentioned purchasing an ice scraper for your loved one for Valentine's Day.

My car was parked on the driveway for a long time.  Yes, we have a two car garage, but, due to some family situations only one side of our garage is clear.  RT was doing some remodeling on our bathroom and needed to utilize the garage as a workspace and storage.

I was working early morning shifts and had my morning routine set.  Getting dressed, eating breakfast, gathering the days supplies, hopping into the car and heading to work.  Throw in some frost on the windows and my entire morning is out of whack.

I have this red ice scraper that RT bought for me.  I've had it for many years.  The problem is that it scrapes a very fine line at a time.  So, if you need to scrape an entire window (or 6 windows) it's going to take awhile.  I was lucky if I could get just enough scraped so I can see out of it.

It's pretty quiet at 4:30am in our neighborhood.  I was afraid that my loud diesel car and my 30 minute window scraping was going to set off one of the neighbors.  

My car is back in the garage and I still have the same ice scraper.  Let's just hope I don't have to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment