Sunday, June 7, 2020

Quarantine Day 88

Visited Nick last week in Green Bay for a couple of days.  It wasn't as crazy up there as it is here.  You don't have to wear a mask when you are in public in Wisconsin.  In fact, we went inside of a restaurant to order food.  Without a mask.  We haven't been able to go to a restaurant for two and a half months here!  It felt strange, like we were breaking the law.   We even went to a couple of clothing stores while we were there.  I'm surprised we didn't make the ten o'clock news.

Tried to soak up my last few days of freedom quarantine time.  That means I ran a bunch of errands and finished up several last minute projects around the house.  Why, you ask?   Well, tomorrow is a big day for me.  I get to go back to work, so, that means Quarantine time ends for me.   Of course, I will have to wear a mask, have my temperature taken before I start my shift and I'm sure there are a ton of other rules that I will have to follow, so, I will still be living that quarantine life, but, I will be working.  It's going to be strange being back at work again.  And, I'll make sure to give you an update on my first day back.  I'm definitely looking forward to a few hours of listening to songs about whiskey.

No comments:

Post a Comment