Friday, June 5, 2020

Fun National Days for June

I did a little research and found some fun holidays for you to celebrate this month.  

Here we go:

June 8
National Best Friends Day
This goes without saying.  We have to celebrate this day!  It should be everyday, right?  Happy BF Day, Patti!

Today is also, 

National Name Your Poison Day
This line is usually asked by bartenders, "name your poison."  Today is a day to celebrate that phrase and also to commemorate any big (or little) decisions (or choices) that we make.  They can be difficult or easy ones.  From what clothes to wear today to should I accept this new job?  


June 10
National Ballpoint Pen Day
A day to celebrate pens!!  This is going to be a great day!  Grab some paper and your favorite pen (or pens) and write someone a letter to celebrate the day!


June 19
National Martini Day
Are you a "shaken not stirred" kind of martini drinker?
Why not celebrate the day with a martini or two?

Easy Martini Recipe for you:
2 ounces Gin
1 ounce Dry Vermouth
garnish with olive and lemon twist


June 23
National Pink Day
I think this day should be on Bella's Birthday.  
The best way to celebrate National Pink Day is to wear pink, of course!  Oh, yea, and you should definitely enjoy foods and beverages that are pink!   I think today would be a great day for a pink strawberry margarita....


June 26
National Take Your Dog To Work Day
Let's not talk too much about this day, I don't want my weird dog  Pippen to get any crazy ideas.  I might just find Pippen hiding in my car.  Remind me to check the back seat before I leave for work.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment