Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Butt Text

I mentioned a few posts back about RT and his butt texting problem.  I also gave details of his ongoing butt dialing history.  If you need a refresher, click HERE so you can read all about it.

The other day, while RT was out, I received a text from him.  This time, the text came through double spaced, with no words.  I thought my phone was having problems and was taking awhile to download this long, interesting text from him.  So, I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

After awhile, I realized that it was probably just a blank text.

When he returned home, I asked him about it.  I was thinking he would have this great story to tell and be upset that his text didn't go through.

Instead, he said, "Oh, I must have butt texted you."

From now on, I'm going to have to try to not set my expectations so high when I receive a strange text from him.


No comments:

Post a Comment