Friday, August 2, 2019

Butt Texting

You knew this was coming.  I mean, I mentioned RT and his butt dialing problem.  He still butt dials people.  I'm pretty used to it.  I have to admit, at first, I was freaked out.  I thought he called me for a reason.  Maybe to listen in to his conversation.  Or he had to ask someone a question first and then he would get on the phone to talk to me.  But, he never got on the phone.  I would hang up, only to have him butt dial me again.  And again.  And again.  And again.

He also butt dials Alex a lot.  I think he's starting to get used to it, also.

When he starts butt dialing random people, it gets a little weird.  He had to send an apology text to someone (that he hasn't spoken to in years) because of a butt dial he made to them.

One night, while he was out, I received a text from him.  What did the text say?

Random text from RT:  C

I had no previous texts to go on.  Was it a puzzle?  I sat there trying to figure it out.

I don't remember asking him any multiple choice questions.  Was it a hint about something?

What if he's in trouble?  And all he could text me was, "C."  And I'm supposed to solve the mystery of how he was kidnapped and find him (at some secret location) along with his kidnappers?

I gave in and texted him back a question mark.

I eventually got back a text from him.

"Sorry.  I accidentally butt texted you."

I'm not sure how you can butt text someone.  I would think you would have to have that person's name in there and then start typing....with your butt, I guess.  And then you would have to send the text.  Again, with your butt.

I can't figure it out.  How can your butt do all of this typing?

Has this happened to anyone else, or does RT just have a very talented butt?

No comments:

Post a Comment