Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Memorial Cards

You know those little cards you can grab when you are at a funeral?  They have the persons name, birth/death dates, a little prayer and maybe a picture of a saint on the back?  Well, I have quite a collection of those cards.  I don't save all of the cards I have picked up and from every funeral I've attended.  I've been to so many, especially for family,  if I did, I would be considered a hoarder!  I just save the cards from family or close friends.

I had to attend another funeral the other day for a relative and was thinking about all of the cards I have collected.  Seeing how many funerals I have been to in the last few years for family members, I was wondering how many cards I will collect before I die.  Morbid, I know.

Do you hang on to memorial cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment