Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

I thought I would reprint this post for those of you that need an easy last minute Halloween costume! They are pretty easy to toss together.   If you don't have a shirt to wear, you can always pick one up at the thrift store.


Blow a Kiss Emoji

Yellow t-shirt
black and red felt
paper
pencil
scissors
fabric glue

This first costume was for work.  We were having a Halloween party at work and we all had to dress as an emoji.  I chose the Blow a Kiss emoji.  I drew out the emoji on paper first (you know me and my templates!).





Pumpkin Pie

orange t-shirt
black felt
paper
pencil
scissors
fabric glue
head band
plastic pumpkin

The second costume is to wear to work on Halloween.  Yea, I have to work Halloween (only during the day).  I thought this would be a fun and easy costume to make and wear.  Trace the Greek letter Pi onto black felt.  (That's the Pie)  Once the Pi is on your shirt, you can attach the pumpkin to your headband.  Get it?  Pumpkin Pie.  Great costume for math lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment