Monday, June 18, 2018

My Weird Dog

I decided to clean the carpet by my side of the bed.  With Pippen sleeping on it, it gets full of dog hair so it needs to be de-hairified (I'm sure that's a word) every once in awhile.

Well, I forgot to bring the carpet upstairs when I was done de-hairifying (another real word) it.  I was already in bed, about to fall asleep when in walks Pippen.  He came over to my side of the bed, obviously a little confused because there is no carpet.  I told him to go sleep on the other side.  I could tell he didn't want to, so, I repeated it.  He walked over there to check it out, came back for a reassuring pet, then decided it would be OK to stay over there.

I woke up in the middle of the night and Pippen came over to my side (checking to see if his the carpet magically returned.  I had to tell him to go back to RT's side.  Poor guy.

Tonight should be better.  Pippen's bed The carpet is back on my side.  He should sleep a lot better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment