Monday, June 4, 2018

Nothing to Eat

Schools out and the kids are home and, guess what?  We have nothing to eat in the house.

Yes.  I go grocery shopping at least once a week.  I even make extra trips during the week if we need other items.  But, if you ask my kids, they will tell you that we have no food in the house.

A few posts back, I talked about the grocery list Nick put on the cork board in the kitchen.  By the way, o one has added stuff to the list since my last post.  To me, that means I must be buying enough of what everyone wants to eat.  In reality, or the kids' reality, there's still no food in our house.

I recently posted another list to the cork board.  I will be pointing it out to everyone, making sure they know that it's there.  Let's see how long it takes to get filled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment