Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Shower Squeegee

I didn't think it would come to this, but, I have to do it.  And, no, I'm not getting paid.

I'm sure you have heard of a shower squeegee.  I've wanted to try using one for years, but, never got around to it  I've heard people rave about this product.  How quick and easy it is to do and keeps your shower clean.  When I mentioned this to "someone" he said something along the lines of "that's too much work."

Well, a squeegee was given to me and I thought I would try it out.  Why not, right?

If you aren't familiar, they are quite easy to use.

After showering, scrape (or squeegee) the walls.  Almost like you are cleaning them.  The majority of the water comes off, they dry a little faster and you remove soap scum, etc.

We have glass shower doors that I squeegee, too.  It takes maybe 30 seconds.  I do this while standing in the shower.  I have noticed by doing this, when it comes time to clean the shower, it goes a lot faster since I don't have to power blast scrub the walls.

"Someone" still complains about the squeegee but, I continue to use it because it saves me time in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment