Friday, June 29, 2018

My Car Smells like $hi#

So, I was going to write this post a long time ago, but, never got around to it.  Then, by some odd miracle, my friend, Patti, sent me this aromatherapy car charger for my car.  I told her she must be psychic, knowing about the post I had been planning.

I decided that I have to write the post.  I've had too many smelly bad experiences that I'm sure everyone would love to read.  You see, I share my car with Alex.  I never know what the inside of my car will smell like when I get in.  It's always a surprise.  And, no, not a pleasant surprise.  I think I figured out why it smells so bad.  Alex works at a fast food restaurant and his uniform smells like fried foods.  Sometimes his room smells like that, too, but, that's another story for another time.

You probably think, oh, it smells like french fries,  Yum!  Let me tell you, that smell turns into bad smelly feet.  So, his clothes and the car smell like bad, smelly feet.  If the windows are closed, and they usually are, the smell seems to increase and when the door is opened, well, just try not to pass out.

I climbed in my car the other day to go to work.  Alex had just used the car and the windows were closed.  I opened the door and I almost passed out.  I rolled all the windows down and realized my aromatherapy charger needed a little more oil on it.  And, that's when I thought of my friend, Patti.

I have put more oil on the insert and my car is smelling like oranges.  Yea, not sure why I picked orange essential oil.  I do know that the smell of oranges is A LOT better than smelly feet.

Thanks again, Patti!  I'm sure I will be thinking of you again...and again....

No comments:

Post a Comment