Friday, June 2, 2017

Veggeti

So, I finally broke down and bought a veggeti. It's been an item that I have wanted to try for awhile.

I like pasta, but, I don't eat a lot of it.  I love soup and wanted to try zucchini noodles instead of rice or pasta noodles.

This is not an ad.  I'm not getting paid to write this post.  I'm just excited about my find and thought I would share.

I purchased a veggeti.  It's a small model, where you turn the zucchini by hand.  I was a little worried at first.  It seems like people go all out and get the crazy large models and here I am trying out the smallest one.

The first dish I made was peanut satay noodles with veggies.  RT was skeptical.  Bella was excited and I was nervous.  My dish turned out to be a big hit.  No left overs.  I even won over RT!

The next night (yea, two nights in a row!) I decided to make pasta.  Once again, I pulled out my handy dandy veggeti and made zucchini noodles to go with the sauce (I made pasta for those who enjoy it).  I had a little and noticed that RT had some on his plate.  Once again, they were delicious (and healthy) and.....No left overs!  Well, we did have left over pasta and sauce.

Next up will be a soup with zucchini noodles.

Good thing I'm growing zucchini in the garden this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment