Monday, June 26, 2017

I Don't Like It

All social media has a "like" or "favorite" button.  Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.  If you really like something that you see, on Facebook, you can share it.  On Twitter, you can retweet it.  And, on Instagram you can repost it.

But, what if you don't like it?  What if you find something that's just awful?  or hideous?

I know there was talk of adding a "dislike" button to Facebook.  Maybe that was just a rumor?  Or, maybe they don't want the negativity?

I follow quite a few people on Instagram.  Several of the people I follow have blogs where they feel the need to do a craft every day.  Some of these crafts are pretty neat.  Some are very useful.  Then there are some that, well, I wonder why they took the time to make it?

It wouldn't be nice to comment and tell them that what they made is hideous.  Or, "What on earth were you thinking?"  Or, even better, "Why did you feel the need to make that and what in the world are you going to do with it now that it's made?"

I guess it's probably better to just keep my comments to myself.  I won't hit the like button and I will just move on to the next post.

Has this ever happened to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment