Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Bringing Sexy Back

I'm bringing sexy back (yeah)
Them other boys don't know how to act (yeah)*

It all started with a text I received from RT (yea, don't get too excited).  Then I started looking through my texts with him.

I (think?) normal couples have nice (normal) text exchanges.  Maybe even some lovey, dove, sexy texts going back and forth.  You know, like the long lost love letter, but, in modern times it's put into a text to your loved one.

Looking through my texts I realize that RT and I don't have this whole sexy thing going on.  I mean, I will write something to him and he will reply, "K."  < not exactly sexy.  Well, to some, maybe.

I should mention the best text I received, "My phone battery is dying."  < I know.  You're jealous.  That one gets me excited every time.

One day I received a text from RT and Alex was standing there.  I said, there's your Dad.  Bringing Sexy back.  (I think his text was, "yes")

About a week ago, RT was leaving for work and said that he wanted my help with something.  I admit, I was a little excited and asked what we were going to do.  "I have a splinter in the bottom of my foot and I need help getting it out."

Wow.  That sure was a turn on.

Laying in bed the other night, I asked if he still needed help getting the splinter out and he said yes.  He didn't want to get it out right then, because he was tired.  He didn't ask me for help before that because he knew I was busy doing other things.

So, I have that to look forward to........


*Justin Timberlake

No comments:

Post a Comment