Monday, May 22, 2017

Complaint Department

Whenever the kids are around me, they complain about something (well, I guess RT does it sometimes, too).  I don't know if there is a sign over my head saying, "Complain here."  or maybe a memo was sent out telling everyone to register all of their complaints with me.

The majority of the complaints are either out of my control or a "too bad, so sad," situation.  Some complaints should be taken to other people (leave me out of it!).  Some things can just be fixed by the "complainer."

I'm tempted to put up a sign with days and hours when you can register your complaints with me.  Maybe even charge a fee just to hear the complaints!   I mean, it's not fun when all you hear are complaints!  How about a compliment once in awhile?

Have a complaint about this post?  You will have to wait until I'm available to hear your complaint.

I'll let you know when I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment