Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Vegetarian Diaries - Mango Salsa

I thought I put this recipe up on the blog.  When I went to look for it, I couldn't find it!

I love mangoes!  I had a couple of mangoes that were really ripe and thought it would be fun to make them into a salsa.  It turned out delicious and disappeared in minutes with multiple requests for another batch.

I add quite a bit of cilantro (because I like it), I even chop up a small tomato and mix it in.

Here's the recipe:

Mango Salsa

2 mangoes, diced
1/2  red onion, chopped
1 jalapeño, chopped
3 TBSP lime juice
cilantro, chopped (how much depends on how much you like it...I like a lot)
small tomato, chopped (optional)
peeled cucumber, diced

Mix all ingredients in a bowl.  Serve with tortilla chips.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment