Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Car Dealer

Visited the car dealer again.

I told you that I practically live here.

All was going well (meaning it was nice and quiet) until that one guy came in and asked to turn on the TV.  I was OK with it.  It's early.  He'll probably watch some news program, right?

I look up and find that we are watching golf.

I probably don't need to say anymore about my experience.  I mean, who watches golf?  Do you ever hear people say,

"Hey, want to get together and watch golf?"

or

"I'm staying in tonight to watch golf."

How about,

"We went out for a nice dinner and then we went home and watched golf."

I was glad I brought my handy dandy notebook with me so I could tell you all about it.  Of course, in all of the excitement, I forgot to look at what tournament it was and who was actually playing.  But, hey!  Who cares!  I was watching golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment