Saturday, April 29, 2017

Funny Search Results

It's that time again.  Time to look at what people search to reach my blog.

I do this periodically for kicks.  It's fun to see what people search online and how they end up on my blog.

Here's a little taste:


Daisy Flower cookie at Panera
   I think I have a picture of the cookie and the girls were Daisy's at the time.  Still a little strange.

Daddy Daughter Ice Cream Family blog

I did an post on Daddy daughter dance, but, ice cream family blog?  I don't remember anything about ice cream on my blog.  Maybe I should talk about ice cream more?

My daughter is in a size 6 dance dress 

?

Your mother doesn't live here

I have a post with that title.  It's weird that someone would actually search that and my blog comes up.



I think I'll have to talk about some strange things (or not?) from now on and see if anything changes.

I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment