Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Diarrhea

I'm sure I will get a lot of hits just from that title.

We just had Spring Break here last week.  All three kids at home on Spring Break and going through a bathroom remodel.

Since I don't sleep very well at night, I can hear the comings and goings of the boys at night.  One night, I thought Alex came home real late from his friend's house (it was 3AM).  I was pretty ticked and decided to read him the riot act in the morning.

When the time came, Alex told me he was home at 11pm.  (I did hear someone at 11, but thought it was Nick...then realized that Nick was home at 10).  I talked to Nick and found out he wasn't feeling well and kept having to use the bathroom (which is downstairs).  Thus the commotion going up and down the stairs.

Nick's feeling better now.  Alex is still good about coming in at a decent time.

We hit a little snag last week in our bathroom remodel (had to special order a part) that delayed the project a little.  Things seem to be back on track now and we all are hoping this nightmare bathroom remodel will be completed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment