Monday, April 10, 2017

I think I have mentioned (on several occasions) that Pippen knows how to open doors.

His latest escapade is entering our bedroom in the middle of the night.  Normally he sleeps in the family room.  I'm not sure if he gets lonely or scared, but, somehow he makes his way to our bedroom at midnight (or 2AM, or 3AM, etc.).  He's not very quiet about it.  When he walks in, he leaves the door wide open.  Normally, that would be OK, but, since the kids can't use their bathroom, they are going up and down the stairs in the middle of the night (must be the remodel, because, normally they never get up in the middle of the night).

Just as I was waking up the other night, I hear RT say, "No!"  Then there are footsteps (paw steps?) going back downstairs.  I think when RT went downstairs to sleep on the couch, Pippen must have made his way into our room (his favorite spot is the throw run on my side of the bed).

Sometimes Pippen is OK to have in our room.  Other times, he is quite LOUD.  Oh, and then there is the moment you wake up because you feel like someone is staring at you and you find you are nose to nose with Pippen.

RT wants to have a door mat outside our room so when Pippen steps on it, the recording will say, "No."

I'm not sure if it would work, but, it's funny to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment