Sunday, April 9, 2017

Book Mark

Here's another one of our quick Spring Break crafts that we worked on.  This one takes absolutely no time at all.  OK.  It probably takes about 5 minutes (10 minutes tops).  And, they are great to use while doing all of your extra Spring Break reading.

Supplies needed:
Tongue Depressors
Paint
Paint brush(es)
Paint pen or Sharpie
Imagination


I think this one is pretty straight forward.

Paint your tongue depressor.  The paint dries quickly (well, it did for me).  I used paint on one of my book marks and just put a bunch of dots on it.  I found it was hard to write words with a paint brush so I decided to try using a Sharpie.

An easy craft for you to do, and now you can get back to all of those good books you have piled up on your nightstand.

No comments:

Post a Comment