Thursday, April 27, 2017

Bella's Banana Bread

We had some bananas that were ripening a little too quickly.  Bella decided to look to the Internet and find an easy Banana Bread recipe that she could whip up quickly.  I told her that I have a recipe.  One that I have used for years.  She told me that she wanted to do this one on her own.

I have to say, she did a great job!  Very moist and absolutely delicious!

Sorry I don't know where she found the recipe, so I can't give credit.

Here's the recipe:

Bella's Banana Bread

3 bananas, mashed well
1 egg
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups flour
1 1/8 cups sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup walnuts
2 Tbsp buttermilk or milk

Oven: 325F.

In a bowl mix flour, baking soda.  Set aside.

In a larger bowl, mix egg, sugar and oil until well combined.

Add the dry ingredients and stir well.

Add milk, vanilla and bananas.

Mix in walnuts.

Pour into loaf pan and bake 50-75 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.




Let us know what you think!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment