Monday, February 1, 2016

Need a Little Help

It's funny how difficult it is to get my kids to help out around the house.  They seem to have no problem asking us to help them.  We (RT and I) willingly step up and help them any way we can when asked.  When the tables are turned and we are the one's asking for help we get grunts, stomping off, running and hiding in their rooms, complaining...I think you get the idea.

The tasks/chores that we are asking the kids to do are not difficult.  Vacuuming, brush the dog, wash the dishes, empty the dishwasher, etc.  By the way my kids react when asked to do a task, you would think it was something that would kill them.

I have yet to figure out a solution.  I'm sure that if I do figure this out, I could write a book and make a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment