Saturday, January 30, 2016

Girl Scout Song - Valentine Songs

The girls in our troop love to sing.  I thought I would add a few songs that we will be singing when we visit the Senior home for Valentine's Day.

Three Little Hearts 
(to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb)

Three Valentines I have for you
have for you, have for you,
Three Valentines I have for you
Pink and red and blue

I’ll put them in the mail for you
mail for you, mail for you
I’ll put them in the mail for you,

pink and red and blue



Five Little Hearts
(Found this one here)
5 little hearts all in a row
the first one said, “I love you so”
the second one said,  “Will you be my Valentine?” 
the third one said, “I will if you’ll be mine”
the fourth one said, “I will always be your friend.”
the fifth one said, “We’ll be friends until the end.”


We’ll all be friends until the end.



Skidamarink
(find the tune here)

Skidamarinky dinky dink,    Skidamarinky doo
I love you

Skidamarinky dinky dink,      Skidamarinky doo
I love you

I love you in the morning, 
and in the afternoon
I love you in the evening
underneath the moon

Skidamarinky dinky, dink
Skidamarinky doo

I love you



No comments:

Post a Comment